The Benefits of Inclusion in the Open Legal Blog Archive (OLBA)
- Inclusion in a world-wide body of legal insight and commentary.
- Profiles of blog authors, blogs, law firms, and other organizations.
- Syndication to LexBlog.com, a worldwide network of over 30,000 bloggers from nine countries.
- Syndication to credible publishers, including law schools, bar associations, and CLE organizations.
- Syndication to legal research platforms and AI platforms for annotation of primary law.
- You always own your content. Your content will not be indexed on Google by the OLBA.
OLBA Submission Guidelines
- Blogs must have authentic authorship.
- Blogs must include a date on their posts.
- Blogs must have a title.
- Legal profession/industry related submissions only.
- Submissions cannot include advertising.
- OLBA is seeking blogs offering legal news, insight, and analysis.
- OLBA may decline to archive and syndicate any blog or blog post.
- OLBA may remove a blog or blog post after it has been submitted.
- Submitting your blog(s) to the OLBA does not constitute an agreement on behalf of OLBA to archive or syndicate your blog(s).
- If your submission is accepted, OLBA may archive and syndicate your blog(s) as appropriate.
- Submitter acknowledges that the views presented in blog posts are the submitter’s and author’s alone, not those of OLBA or syndicatees.